Brand Events Ltd- Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
1. In these ticket purchase terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions), the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Event shall mean The London Classic Car Show
Event Organiser shall mean Brand Events Ltd, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 04928306 whose registered office is at 4 Vencourt Place, London W6 9NU;
Ticket shall mean a ticket (which may be in physical or electronic form) giving right of entry to the Event at the Venue, on a particular day or days, in accordance with the details indicated thereon;
Ticket Holder shall mean any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser, his/her guest or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
Ticket Purchaser shall mean any individual purchasing a Ticket (or multiple Tickets) from Event Organiser or any of its authorised agents;
Venue means the entire premises where the Event is scheduled to take place and to which a Ticket is required to gain access, including all entrance and exit gates; and
Venue Regulations shall mean the regulations governing entry to the Venue as publicised by Event Organiser and/or the relevant Venue owner.
2. Tickets will be issued at the discretion of Event Organiser and its authorised agents on the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase of all Tickets issued for the Event and the subsequent admission to the Venue.
3. By applying for, purchasing or being allocated Tickets, the Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on its own behalf and on behalf of each Ticket Holder. The Ticket Purchaser shall be fully responsible to Event Organiser for any breach of these Terms and Conditions by any Ticket Holder. The Ticket Purchaser and any Ticket Holder may not purchase, hold, use or attempt to use a Ticket or enter the Venue if they do not understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions incorporate all Venue Regulations by reference and in agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser and every Ticket Holder also agrees to comply with the applicable Venue Regulations.
4. All Tickets issued, no matter how the Ticket is purchased, used or obtained, remain subject to these Terms and Conditions at all times. Every Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have been made aware of these Terms and Conditions and to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, no matter how the Ticket is purchased, used or obtained.
5. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of the Event Organiser and shall remain the property of Event Organiser at all times.
6. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Terms and Conditions and any abbreviated terms printed on a Ticket (if applicable), these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
7. Ticket Purchasers must be sixteen (16) years old or above. Tickets may only be purchased through Event Organiser and its authorised agents. Any Tickets purchased from an unauthorised ticketing agent will not be valid and the Ticket Purchaser will not be permitted to enter the Venue.
8. The sale or issue of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined in paragraphs 16 and 17 below or as required by applicable law. Once a booking has been made it cannot be altered.
9. Event Organiser and its authorised agents reserve the right not to replace or accept any Ticket which has been lost, stolen, damaged or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
10. The Ticket Purchaser assumes absolute responsibility for all Tickets booked in his/her name and will be liable if any of those Tickets are used in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to if any Tickets allocated to him/her are used or offered for sale in contravention of these Terms and Conditions, whether or not such contravention took place with the knowledge of the Ticket Purchaser.
11. Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse the sale of Tickets to individuals or other persons if it reasonably believes such individual or person is intending to re-sell the Tickets.
12. Any Ticket acquired in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void. Event Organiser and/or the Venue shall be entitled to confiscate or invalidate any ticket or tickets which are offered for sale or acquired in contravention of these Terms and Conditions and no refund shall be given.
13. Tickets are non-transferrable except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. A Ticket Purchaser may purchase Tickets for their own personal use and/or that of their guests, but may not purchase any Ticket as an agent for another person. No Ticket Purchaser may sell, offer for sale, auction by any means, include as a competition prize, re-sell or transfer a Ticket without the prior written approval of Event Organiser. All Ticket Purchasers are responsible for ensuring that their guests fully understand that all Tickets are strictly non-transferrable.
14. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may be cancelled by Event Organiser without notice and any Ticket Holder seeking to use such Ticket may be refused admission to and/or removed from the Venue without compensation or refund.
15. Event Organiser and/or the Venue may request photographic proof of identity of the Ticket Holder before allowing entry into the Venue as well as proof of purchase as to how, from whom and from where the Tickets have been obtained. If a Ticket Holder is unable to provide such satisfactory evidence, Event Organiser and/or the relevant Venue may in its absolute discretion cancel the Ticket(s) immediately and the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to and/or removed from the relevant Venue without compensation or refund.
16. Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make alterations to the time, date, duration, format and/or location of the Event in its absolute discretion. If any such action is taken by Event Organiser, subject to paragraph 17 below: (i) unless the Event has been cancelled, the Ticket will automatically be deemed to be valid for the Event on its new date or the altered Event (as applicable); and (ii) to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Event Organiser shall not be liable for any refund, loss (including indirect or consequential loss), damage or expense caused to the Ticket Purchaser or any Ticket Holder.
17. If an Event is materially altered (meaning that, in Event Organiser’s opinion, it is materially different from the Event that the Ticket Purchaser could reasonably expect) or cancelled, the Ticket Purchaser will be entitled to claim a refund of the sale price of their Ticket (excluding any booking or transaction fees and less a reasonable administration fee) in accordance with Event Organiser’s instructions, unless such material alteration or cancellation was caused by or resulted from a Force Majeure Event. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “Force Majeure Event” means any cause or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Event Organiser, including (without limitation) acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, royal bereavement, supplier failure, third party injunction, national defence requirements, epidemic or pandemic, event safety or security concerns or any law, action, ruling, regulation, order or guidance given or taken by any national government, local government or public authority.
18. Admission to the Venue will only be authorised on presentation of a valid Ticket, in whole form and not defaced in any way. One Ticket will be required for each person entering the Venue. Ticket Holders under the age of fifteen (15) years must be accompanied by a Ticket Holder aged eighteen (18) years or above who shall be responsible for them and their compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Ticket Holders may be refused entry to the Venue who are believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No refund will be made in such circumstances.
19. Any Ticket Holder attending an Event shall not (other than for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and not for commercial gain) make or use, broadcast, narrowcast, telecast, transmit, publish, disseminate, reproduce or circulate by any means (including, without limitation, utilising television, radio, satellite, the internet, any wireless service or any other current or future means of format or media), any broadcast, recording, audio, video, photograph, text, data, image, news report or any other information relating to the Event (in whole or in part) or assist any other person(s) in the conduct of any of such activities.
20. Each Ticket Holder attending an Event irrevocably and unconditionally:
21. Each Ticket Holder admitted to the Venue acknowledges that their presence and/or movement in and around the Venue is at their own risk and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither Event Organiser nor any of the authorised ticket agents nor any of their personnel are liable for any loss, damage and/or harm, including (without limitation) bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, loss of profit, business or opportunity, indirect or consequential loss, special damages or any other loss and/or harm howsoever arising from the Event (including, without limitation, arising as a result of the cancellation, postponement or relocation of the same in each case) and/or occurring during their attendance at the Venue and, without limitation to the foregoing, each Ticket Holder agrees that no claim, complaint or proceeding will be brought in relation to the foregoing.
22. Each Ticket Holder shall indemnify and hold Event Organiser, the authorised ticket agents, the Venue and all of their personnel harmless from and against all loss, damages and liabilities, including (without limitation) bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, loss of profit, business or opportunity, indirect or consequential loss, special damages or any other loss and/or harm howsoever arising (including but not limited to the costs of enforcement or attempted enforcement of these Terms and Conditions), suffered or incurred by any of them in connection with, resulting from, or arising out of, a breach by the Ticket Holder of any of these Terms and Conditions.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Event Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law. Event Organiser’s aggregate liability in all other circumstances shall otherwise be limited to the face value of the applicant’s Ticket(s).
24. Event Organiser reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time at Event Organiser’s sole discretion and without notice. A full copy of the latest version of these Terms and Conditions (as amended if appropriate) will be available on the Event website www. theclassiccarshowuk.com and upon request from Event Organiser.
25. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable the provision shall be amended in a reasonable manner or it may be severed from the terms. In either event the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
26. These Terms and Conditions (and the relevant Venue Regulations) constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Terms and Conditions which is not already set out in these Terms and Conditions.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect a person’s statutory rights as a consumer.
28. Any person not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Event Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal proceedings in a competent court of the applicant/Ticket Holders’ domicile, where such proceedings shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.